You must have bought or were gifted one of our little Hot Cocoa Bomb Making Kits and you are here for some helpful tips! Or your 4 year old colored the pretty label with sharpie and you can't read the instructions any more! We got you!!
Make chocolate cups
1. Get all the ingredients together and melt the chocolate in the microwave safe bowl.
2. Add the chocolate to each cup mold.
3. Spread the chocolate in an even layer to coat the mold, but make sure the layer is not TOO thin.
4. Place the mold into the fridge or freezer for 10 minutes or until set.
Fill the cups
1. Once the chocolate is set in the mold remove from the freezer and pull the mold off if the chocolate.
2. If you'd like you can use the opposite type of chocolate to drizzle over the tops of the chocolate cups.
3. Now using the bottom halves, add the hot chocolate powder to each one.
4. Add Mini marshmallows.
Seal the cups
1. Warm a small, microwave safe plate in the microwave for 45-60 seconds.
2. Place empty half chocolate cup on the plate for a couple seconds until it begins to melt the edges. This creates an even edge and a sort of glue.
3. Connect with the bottom filled half cup so that the edges meet. Hold for 10 seconds.
4. Repeat with the remaining spheres until they are all completed.
Microwave Double-Boiler Method
Spreading the melted chocolate into the silicone cups
Batching your chocolate tops and bottoms
Updates & Resources
For the latest updates from Vista Unified and VIDA, click the links below.