Have you heard of Community Supported Agriculture or CSA? CSA programs provide farm fresh produce boxes that are gathered by local farms and sold to folks for a reduced price, keeping the supply chain between local farms and consumers open. Since the produce is grown locally and often picked within a day of delivery it's typically much fresher than grocery store produce.
Yasukochi Family Farms is partnering with VIDA PTA for a farm box fundraiser! A portion of your farm box purchase will go back to the VIDA PTA! This is a great opportunity to support our local community and our school.
Pickup day and time is:
Tuesday, 5/24 from 2:15pm-4:15pm
- A box of farm fresh produce grown using responsible farming methods.
- Most products are grown using organic farming methods when possible. All products are grown by responsible food & safety conscious farmers.
- The majority of the freshly picked produce is grown by Yasukochi Family Farms located in Oceanside and other local partner growers. We may supplement staples as needed.
- Boxes will be available for pick up on Tuesday, May 24th between 2:15-4:15pm.
- Boxes are catered to each season and will be given a variety of handpicked produce
- Each Box will contain 11-15 different produce items